Wednesday, July 30, 2008

RIC-Santa Cruz Day

FoodWhat?! had the awesome chance to host the second day of the Rooted In Community Conference (RIC)
Here is a sldeshow of the Santa Cruz day hosted by FW.


We got to make pizzas and salads for dinner, and got pie from pie ranch for dessert!
Everyone also participated in workshops lead by FoodWhat crew and apprentices!
Maya lead tea making! Kevin did pizza making! Christy lead opening games and dough making. Esdres lead a bee workshop with John and Leon! Elyza and Tyrell did a tour of the FoodWhat Farm!
Check out the Santa Cruz Sentinal Story on the RIC event
We all had a BLAST!
~Maya & Christy

I had a good time at the Santa Cruz day. Leading the scavenger hunt was cool, I met a neat girl named Chrystal who was on my team. The bike ride was fun and the food was great. At first I thought their would be weird people but when I met them they were actually nice. I didnt realize that the day would turn out so good!
-Kevin F

No comments: